Oriel’s Unified Communications solutions draw together people and the technologies they use. Our Unified Comms solutions create efficiencies for the business as a whole and improve the productivity and collaboration of all employees. Oriel can provide your organisation with a flexible, end–to–end solutions that will scale with you as you grow.
Mobility, People and Technology…
Oriel’s Unified Comms Solutions, based on Cisco technology, allow you to collaborate from diverse locations as if you were stillat your desk. The unified Cisco system supports integrated voice, video presence and mobility applications.
As a Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialised Partner, Oriel’s comprehensive solutions includes bespoke design, integration, implementation and management. We also hold Borderless Architecture Certification with Cisco, including Advanced Wireless LAN, Advanced Security and Advanced Routing and Switching Certification.
Secure, Reliable Voice Calls over Your Network
IP telephony transmits voice communications over the network using open, standards–based Internet Protocol.
Cisco IP telephony solutions extends consistent voice communications services to all your employees in their workspaces – wether it’s the main office, branch offices, mobile or remotely.
Cisco IP telephony solutions are an integral part of Cisco Unified Communications, which unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks. Employees can communicate using almost any media, device, or operating system they prefer.
Your network becomes the platform that allows your organisation to enjoy the benefits of a converged network for transport and interconnection. With IP telephony it’ easier to:
- Take advantage of your LAN and WAN to provide highly secure, reliable, scalable communications
- Improve flexibility and productivity with the full gamut of Cisco Unified Communications and third–party applications
- Use the wide range of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based capabilities to your advantage
Access All Message Types from One Inbox
Oriel recommends Cisco Unity Unified Messaging to provide access to email, voice, and fax messages from a single inbox – anywhere, anytime. Cisco Unity integrates with your network, communication applications, and clients. It is also supported on a VMware platform.
The benefits Cisco Unity offers:
- Collaborate with easy. Respond faster with intuitive access from a phone, email client, web client, or mobile devices.
- Flexible platform: As it easily integrates it with your current and future business systems with:
– Multiple versions of Microsoft Exchange or IBM Lotus Domino
– Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
– Legacy equipment
– Legacy voicemail platforms, network communications applications, and clients
- Security and reliability: Secure messaging helps ensure that critical business data is protected and compliant with regulations. With over 10 years of successful, large deployments and high–availability capabilities Cisco Unity also offers the reliability you need.
Collaboration & Cisco Jabber
Oriel allows you to stay connected and productive with voice, video, and web conferencing, messaging, mobile applications and social software. Make sure you find the right people, see if and how they are available, and collaborate using your preferred method.
Cisco WebEx Meetings
- Meet with anyone online to present, share, and collaborate
- Manage all meeting activities, and easily share files
- Increase productivity, and lower costs
- Cisco also offers a full range of conferencing applications
- Cisco Jabber provides a single interface across presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, video, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing.
- Multi-platform messaging, Cisco Jabber is very enterprise–friendly
- Maintains consistent experience across all devices – PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Nokia, and Blackberry
Cisco WebEx Social
- Combines the power of enterprise social networking and real–time communications
- Instantly share information and knowledge across teams, departments and geographies
- Enable employees to easily and quickly find the people and resources they require/li>
- Creates and captures information in one secure, centralised location
Cisco Unified Presence is tightly integrated with Cisco and third–party compatible desktop and mobile presence and Instant Messaging clients, including Cisco Jabber.
It delivers enhanced enterprise instant messaging features, including group and persistent chat, instant messaging logging, plus a suite of business–to–business and business–to–consumer instant messaging and presence options.
Cisco Unified Presence creates the foundation to provide enterprise instant messaging and network–based presence–enabled collaboration capabilities. View the presence status or availability of the people you want to communicate with, exchange instant messages with them, and escalate to a voice call or a collaborative session.
Oriel utilises Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator / Mobile 8 to securely link mobile smartphones to Cisco’s unified communications applications and provide desktop–like functions. With an easy to use interface, users can manage the communications features just by scrolling and selecting.
Conferencing and Telepresence
Oriel has offerings for many types of meeting experiences and personal telepresence. We offer scalability plus flexible deployment models to fit your budget needs. Which not only provides investment protection, but also allows the flexibility to grow your existing deployment.
Connect and Collaborate Securely
Oriel holds Cisco Advanced Security Certification. Be assured the confidential information passing through your data, voice, video, and mobile applications, across both fixed and mobile networks is:
- Protected against interception or theft
- Checked to help ensure that it complies with policy